The report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Peruvian non-life insurance segment, including:
• The Peruvian non-life insurance segment’s growth prospects by non-life insurance category
• Key trends and drivers for the non-life insurance segment
• The various distribution channels in the Peruvian non-life insurance segment
• The detailed competitive landscape in the non-life insurance segment in Peru
• Detailed regulatory policies in the Peruvian insurance industry
• Analysis of various consumer segments in Peruvian non-life insurance
• Key developments in the Peruvian non-life insurance segment
• New products launched by Peruvian non-life insurersExecutive Summary :
The non-life insurance segment accounted for a 43.8% share of the Peruvian insurance industry’s gross written premium in 2013. The segment’s gross written premium increased at a review-period CAGR of 11.4%. The growth of this segment was majorly due to an increase in property and vehicle sales and the government’s investments on infrastructure. This led to an increase in the number of policies sold from 2.7 million in 2009 to 6.8 million in 2013, at a review-period CAGR of 26.0%. Furthermore, economic growth and individuals’ purchasing power, a large distribution network and scope from low penetration rate is expected to support the growth of the non-life segment over the forecast period. The Peruvian non-life segment is expected to grow at a forecast-period CAGR of 10.2%.
Get more details of report at: http://www.reportscue.com/non-life-insurance-in-peru-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2018-marketScope :
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the non-life insurance segment in Peru:
• It provides historical values of the Peruvian non-life insurance segment for the report’s 2009-2013 review period, and projected figures for the 2013-2018 forecast period.
• It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in Peru’s non-life…