The report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Belgian reinsurance segment, including:
• The Belgian reinsurance segment’s growth prospects by reinsurance category
• Key trends and drivers for the reinsurance segment
• The Belgian reinsurance segment’s growth prospects by reinsurance ceded from direct insurance
• The competitive landscape in the Belgian reinsurance segmentExecutive Summary :
The gross written premium of the Belgian reinsurance segment increased at a CAGR of 1.9% during the review period (2009-2013). The global financial crisis in 2009 and rising sovereign debt in the country and other EU member states kept growth subdued.
Get more details of report at: http://www.reportscue.com/reinsurance-in-belgium-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2018-marketSolvency II legislation is a fundamental reform of capital adequacy requirements and risk management, and is expected to be a framework for insurance regulation worldwide. It is currently scheduled for implementation by EU member states, including Belgium, in January 2016. The directive is projected to lead to higher capital requirements, forcing firms to seek help from reinsurers. Such initiatives are expected to drive growth in the Belgian reinsurance segment over the forecast period (2013-2018).Scope :
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the reinsurance segment in Belgium:
• It provides historical values for Belgium’s reinsurance segment for the report’s 2009-2013 review period, and projected figures for the 2013-2018 forecast period.
• It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in Belgium’s reinsurance segment, along with market forecasts until 2018.
• It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance ceded from various direct insurance segments in Belgium, and growth prospects.Key Highlights :
• Reinsurance in Belgium grew during the review period: its written premium increased in 2013, at a review-period CAGR…